T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose we collect it. Different laws may also require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
For candidates that we place into permanent roles, we must also keep data for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated tax legislation.
Where T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) has obtained your consent to process your personal and sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) will cease to process your personal and sensitive personal data.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be circumstances where T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) will still need to process your data for legal or official reasons. We will inform you if this is the case. Where this is the case, we will restrict the data to only what is necessary for the purpose of meeting those specific reasons.
If you believe that any of your data that T.A.S. Solutions (Recruit) processes is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the details above and we will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary.
You can also contact us at email@example.com if you want us to restrict the type or amount of data we process for you, access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights listed above.